Removing WiFi networks from Chromebooks
Note: You only need to do this if you have added a new wireless network
When you add a custom (home) WiFi connection to a chromebook it does not automatically delete itself until you manually remove it.
Steps to removing a custom WiFi account
- Log in with the default account
- At the bottom right corner, click on the WiFi icon
- Under the new window (just above the WiFI icon), select Settings
- Under the Internet Connections settings window at the top, click WiFi network.
- Under the network list, click Preferred networks... which is at the bottom of the list.
- A list of neworks will pop up, click the x by the network you've added and it will be removed
Last updated: October 20, 2016