About Robert Farquharson Information Commons
Robert Farquharson Information Commons is the computing service of Victoria University Library. Our main facility, divided into South and North Information Commons, is located on the main floor of E.J. Pratt Library.
We provide a range of software and hardware to library users, along with technical support in utilizing information technology within academic environment:
IT Support Desk provides support for library hardware and software and will direct you to appropriate support for other needs.
- computer workstations to all members of the U of T community
- access workstation
- laptops for use within the library
- wireless Internet access, including wireless printing
- office and design software
- an electronic classroom available for lectures and presentations
- a help desk providing technical support
Technical Support for Victoria University Residents
Residents of Victoria University should refer to Victoria University Residential Networking (ResNet), which provides network connections and technical support.
Last updated: August 7, 2015