Who We Are
We are alumni, students, faculty, staff and friends who share an active interest in the well-being of the heartbeat of Vic – its magnificent libraries.
We are made up of people who:
- support the collections, activities and goals of the library
- believe in the value of the library as a major academic resource for the preservation and transmission of knowledge
- are interested in books, manuscripts and other means of recording and communicating information
- recognize the vital role the library plays in learning, teaching and research activities in the life of the Vic community.
Please consider joining us! The benefits of being part of the Friends are:
- help further the library’s goals through the annual book sale and other fundraising events
- enjoy members-only special functions
- participate in library events and exhibits
- assist in the organization of our group
- and know that you make a difference in the life of the Vic community.
Mailing address: 71 Queen’s Park Crescent East, Toronto, Ontario, M5S 1K7