Clubsâ€™ Fair, which took place at Old Vic on September 7, was organized by theÂ Victoria College Studentsâ€™ Administrative Council and was intended to introduce incoming students Â to clubs and extra curricularÂ activitiesÂ within the Vic community. We were in the attendance as well, and our members Lin, Craig, Annette, Nancy, and Diane were busy promoting the book sale andÂ recruitingÂ volunteers.
There is still time to sign up and we always appreciate all the help that we can get! The book sale isÂ the largest volunteer-run event on campus. Every year, it takes place due to the efforts of countless volunteers who generously donate their time to make it a success.
Our volunteers are responsible for:
- assisting with the set up of the sale,
- processing of payments at the point of purchase desk,
- tidying up after the event,
- and many others.
If you are interested in voluteering, please contact us:
- e-mail:Â firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (416)585-4585 or (416)585-4471.